Birth Control Methods: A Quick Guide
There are many safe and effective birth control methods available. And no single method is right for everyone.
These spiral-bound cards provide easily accessible information on some of the most popular methods: IUDs, implants, birth control pills, Depo-Provera, vaginal ring, patch, male and female condoms, diaphragm and spermicides. There's also information about abstinence, fertility awareness methods and sterilization.
The spiral-bound booklet is perfect to use as an aid to explain and compare different methods.
Our "Birth Control Methods: A Quick Guide" booklet::
- Presents birth control methods in order of effectiveness
- Includes up-to-date information on LARCs (long-acting reversible contraceptives)
- Lists strong and weak points for each method
- Includes typical-use effectiveness rates
- Explains health concerns
- Discusses emergency contraception
Booklet is printed on 8.5" x 5.5" heavy cardstock.